- Gerolsteiner Sparkling Water – My new naturopath doctor suggested I switch from S. Pellegrino and I haven’t looked back. This brand is much healthier in terms of water and mineral quality, no BPA or phthalates in sight thanks to its glass bottle and low sodium option. I always carry one with me, the ultimate sparkling water indeed!
- MacroBar – Easily the most delicious, gluten-free, dairy-free on-the-go option that I end up sharing with my toddlers, which is perfect as they’re sensitive to dairy as well. These are incredibly filling and I honestly have such a weakness for them, particularly the peanut chocolate version (it’s a real problem).
- Box Wipes – My bag is not complete without these because they can handle almost anything my crazy day brings: office/desk wipes, hand wipes, post workout refresher, and any spills on clothing can be quickly rubbed with them as well! I tend to go back-and-forth from these Cucumber & Witch Hazel to the Rosewater ones.
- Henné Lip Balm – There’s just no way I can be without Henné now. I stash these everywhere from my purse, to my desk, to my car, to my nightstand.
- Kjaer Weis Foundation in Just Sheer – I keep a backup close to me and use it for concealer-like touch ups when needed. It’s so helpful and hands-down a foundation favorite.
- Dr. Bronners Lavender Hand Sanitizing Spray – Even though its recommended to wash hands over using santizers, I have trouble with so many places yet to switch to toxin-free hand soaps, so I’ll keep this on hand to make sure at least the boys and I are using a clean option whenever possible.
- ILIA Lip Crayon – I love keeping ILIA in my bag for a sheer pop of color that perks me up on-the-go, and if needed, can be layered are applied for last-minute more dramatic look.
- Wallet – As much as I love certain trends I will always choose a classic, minimalist pieces above all else and I’m a neutrals girl through and through.
- I also keep two notepads and two sets of crayons because these can be huge lifesavers with two boys under 5 in public!
- Also not pictured: an embarrassing amount of receipts. 😉
It’s kind of scary how similar the contents of Ana’s bag are to my own. My favorite juxtaposition is the Chanel wallet next to old crayons and receipts. #momlife
Don’t forget to take 10% off your entire purchase at LeVert Beauty with my personal discount code, BB10!